Humans are social animals. All civilizations have evolved because of communication between humans. In the past few decades, the way of communication has improved at a very high pace. Email service is one of the greatest booms to enhance the way we communicate with each other nowadays. Today, there are a lot of companies providing email service to their customers. Such companies include Gmail, Outlook, etc. SBC Global is one of those companies providing email service. SBC Global is an American company providing email services to customers. But this company is preferred by people involved in some sort of business. Now, this company is owned by AT&T. SBC global internet provides good mail service to its users, it is often considered as one of the best among the other company. Though, some of the services provided by SBC Global internet service are paid. In this article, we will talk about the services provided by SBC Global and then how to reach sbc global email support in case you find any problem with your sbc email. In the first step, we will talk about how to create an SBCGlobal email account.
1. Creating an email account on SBC Global:
In this section, we will mention the steps to create an email id on SBC Global. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open a browser on your PC/phone and go to the official website of sbc global i.e net.
- On the official page of the sbcglobal, click on the option Sign up.
- Then, enter the details required.
After the completion of this process, you will get an email from sbc global on your mobile. After you have got the email on your phone, go to the login page of sbc global and enter proper details to start using the sbcglobal email service.
In case, you don’t receive an email after signing up, you can contact the sbc global email support using the number +1(866)379-1999. Sbc has got qualified guys there to work for your support.
Now, if you have got the email, follow the steps mentioned below to login to the sbc global email account:
- Go to net using your web browser.
- Click on the option sign in. (that will redirect you to the login page)
- Then, you will be asked to enter your sbc global email id and the password (that you have received in your email).
2. How to change SBC Global Settings:
You can change the settings for your SBC Global email account if you want to add more security to the emails that you send. If you want to change the settings, follow the steps mentioned below:
The steps mentioned below will work for you if you use the Yahoo mail:
- Go to the
- Click on the email. There, look for the option Add an account. Click on this option.
- Add the sbc global email account
- Now, SBC email settings pop-up will appear on the screen.
- There, you will find options about settings of outgoing mails and the incoming mails.
- Click on the settings of the outgoing mail server.
- att.net should be the outgoing mail server.
- When asked to choose a port, you can choose either 465 or 587. (select SSL for security)
- While altering the settings, you should keep in mind that your username should be the same as your email id.
In case, you find any difficulty in doing the things mentioned above, feel free to contact the sbc global email support. They are got experts to solve all your issues related to your email service.
3. Steps to change settings for sbc global incoming mail servers:
Just like the way you changed the settings for sbcglobal outgoing mail servers, you can also make your incoming mail servers more secure by altering the settings. Follow the instructions written below. In case, you find any difficulty in doing these things you can contact sbc global email support.
In case, you are using Yahoo mail service, you can follow the steps mentioned above to change the settings for incoming mail servers just keep in mind that in this case, you have to choose the ports 993 or 995.
Here, we will be discussing the steps to change the incoming mail settings by following the steps mentioned below (these steps are for the users of Outlook):
- Go to the account settings of your Outlook.
- Choose your account and then select POP3/IMAP from the list of options.
- In case, you have selected POP 3. Type the server address att.net for the incoming mails and outbound.att.net for the outgoing mail.
- In case, you have chosen IMAP, type mail.att.net for the incoming mail server and smtp.mail.att.net for the outgoing mail server.
- After completion of this procedure, click on More Settings and then select Outgoing Server tab.
- Check whether outgoing and incoming mail servers require your authentication.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- For POP3 type 993 port for incoming mail server and 465 as the outgoing mail server.
- For IMAP, type 993 for incoming mail server and 465 / 587 for outgoing mail server.
- Make sure that you have selected SSL for security.
4. Steps to recover SBC email password:
In case you have forgotten your password of your sbc global email id, f ollow the steps mentioned below to recover your password for sbc global email account:
- Go to the official page of the sbcglobal login page.
- Select the tab named Forgot password.
- Then, you will be asked to choose the way to recover your password, choose to reset the password by answering security questions.
- Answer the security questions and then you will receive a new password or you can reset your password.
Now you have recovered your password for sbc global email. In case, you want to change your password for sbc global email service and you know your password, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official page sbcglobal i.e. net.
- Sign in to your account and then select sign-in info.
- Click on the option Change Password. Enter the new password here and if asked to confirm, you can do it by typing your password again in another field.
Note: You should always have strong password to make your account more secure. Your password should be a combination of numerals, upper case letters and lower case letters and the other symbols.
Despite all the features that sbc global provides, there may be some reasons to make you quit this service. If you are one such user who wants to delete his sbc global email id, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your sbcglobal
- Click on your account
- Click on the option Update Profile.
- Now, select the option Contact Info, then, click on Email
- Click on the option Manage and then select the option Delete account.
- You may be asked to confirm your decision, confirm it by clicking on Yes.
In this article, we have mentioned ways to create a sbcglobal email id and also the ways to reset/recover your password and the sbc global email support. In case, you find any difficulty in doing so, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts to solve all your issues related to your online interactions.