Microsoft Windows is one of the most widely used Operating Systems in the world. Certificate Error Navigation Blocked issue occurs when we are accessing the sites of Microsoft. It becomes very frustrating for the users of Windows because there are a lot of services provided by the Microsoft. This problem appears on the Microsoft sites but users have not got a proper solution from Microsoft. But, if you are one such user facing the same issue, you are in the right place. Here, we will mention all the possible solutions to this issue in detail.
1. Check you are using the latest version of Windows on your PC:
This is the first fix that you should try if you are facing the navigation blocked You can update your windows OS by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Windows Settings on your PC.
- From the list of options, click on the option Update & Security.
- Once in the Update & Security page, click on the button Check for updates.
- Then, windows will start checking for updates and if there is any update available, it will be started automatically.
2. Run some command in the command prompt:
If the fix mentioned above didn’t solve your issue, run a command in the Windows Command Prompt. Follow the steps mentioned below to run the command:
- Press Start key + R to open the Run Utility Box.
- In the Run Utility Box, type cmd and press Enter.
- Then, command prompt will open on the screen.
- In the command prompt type the following command: certutil –setreg chain\EnableWeakSignatureFlags 8 and then hit Enter.
After the execution of this command finishes, see if your navigation blocked issue has been resolved. If your issue persists, try the next fix mentioned below.
3. Check the Date & Time on your PC:
This is one of the most common issues behind this navigation blocked To access certain online services the, Date & Time on your PC should match with the location you are living in. Follow the steps mentioned below to set the Date & Time on your PC:
- Open Windows Settings on your PC. Now, choose the Time & Language from the list of options.
- Select the Date & Time
- Now set the Date & Time as per your location. Make sure that you have chosen the right time zone as per your location.
- After the completion of this process, restart your PC and see if you have resolved your problem.
4. Make some changes in the Settings of the browser:
If any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t work for you, this is an option worth trying to fix your navigation blocked All you have to do is to make some changes in the Settings of your browser (internet explorer). Follow the steps mentioned below to make these changes:
- Open the Internet Explorer on your PC.
- Click on the Settings icon that is available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Select the security tab and then click on the option trusted sites.
- Choose Medium Low for Security Level.
- Save the changes before quitting the window.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible solutions to fix your navigation blocked issue when you access Microsoft websites. You can contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. We have a team of experts to solve all issues related to your PCs and phones.