Many users faced an error named “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen” when they browse the web on Mozilla Firefox browser on their system. This error mostly occurs due to the reasons: you are visiting to an infected website, Adware installed on your system, virus and malware.
If you are facing the same error “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen”, then we recommend you some solutions to fix this error and you just need to apply the solutions given in this content.
Solutions to fix the “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen”:
There are some solutions given below to fix the critical error:
1. Remove Adware manually:
Adware are basically the software that are responsible to present the unwanted advertisements on your system’s browser.
To remove the adware manually from your device, you have to go with the instructions given below:
- Firstly, you need to press the Windows + R key to open the Run dialogue box on your system.
- Now, you have to type “cpl” in the address bar of the Run dialogue box and then hit the Enter key to open the “Application Manager”.
- After that, you need to scroll down and right-click on the adware.
- Now, you have to click on the “Uninstall” option from the drop-down menu of adware you selected.
- In the end, you have to restart your system.
2. Scan your device:
If you are suffered from any error on your system, then we suggest you install a scanner tool in your device.
There is various scanner software available on internet like AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes, Hitman pro, etc. and these software work to scan your whole scan and locate the reason of error and fix it itself.
By this above scanner software, you can fix the “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen”.
3. Reinstalling Windows:
It is possible that you are facing an error due to your outdated version or corrupted version of Windows. So, you need to update or reinstall the Windows on your system to fix the issues you are facing.
To reinstalling the Windows, you have to go through the below steps:
- Firstly, press the Start button on your keyboard and then click on the “Settings icon” to open the settings Window.
- Now, you have to select the option named “Update and Security” that appeared at the near of the bottom of the Windows Settings.
- After that, select the option named “Recovery” that presents at the left panel on your system’s screen.
- Next, you have to select on the option named “Get started” that present under the “Reset this PC” section.
- Now, you have to choose an option from the pop-up that appeared on your system’s screen.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen prompts and then click on the button named “Reset”.
- In the end, your system will automatically be rebooted and the process of reinstalling Windows begins.
Check that the “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen” still persists on your system or not. If this error still presents on your system, then go towards the next solution given in this article.
4. Clear the cache and cookies:
Many error and issues are occurred on your system’s browser due to the reason “cache is full”. So, we recommend you Clear the cache and cookies to resolve the issues that occurred on your system’s browser.
You need to go with the steps given below to clear the cookies and cache from the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At first, you have to open the Mozilla Firefox on your system.
- Now, click on the “Menu Button” and then select the option named “Options and Preferences”.
- After that, you need to click on the panel named “Privacy & Security”.
- Next, click on the “Cookies and data” section.
- After that, you have to click on the “Clear data” button and then click on the option named “Clear data” that appeared under the new message.
- In the end, you have to “Relaunch” the Mozilla Firefox on your system.
We have discussed about the solutions of the error “Mozilla Firefox critical error red screen” in this article. If you are facing any hurdles while applying these above solutions, then you can call us on the provided number. We have a team of experts; they will guide you to fix this error.