As you all are well aware that Google Play Store is the default store for all the Android devices from where you can get the application of your choice. By use of this, you can easily download an app by simply click on it and wait for a while to install on your Android device. It is used more, but here are also some glitches like Google play error code 910.
Cause of Google play error code 910:-
- Due to internet connectivity.
- It resales another play store after updating.
Many reasons also reported this error. Read this full article to get instant and useful solutions.
Solutions to fix Google play error code 910:-
Before going for any troubleshooting steps, try to restart your device to fix this issue. It is one of the common solutions to fixes some glitches. It will refresh the Operating System and also remove corrupted and temporary data that cause the error. Also, make sure that you use the updated version of the software.
Google play error code 910 generally occurs when we are trying to download any app from the Google play store. It is basically occurred due to corrupted data.
1. Remove cache and data from the Google play store:-
Generally, Google play Store will store your data to improve your user experience. Sometimes, for any reasons, this data may be corrupted and cause the error. So, for fixing this error you have to delete cache and data from the Google Play Store.
For Samsung devices:-
If you use an Android device which features is based on Samsung device then follow the below-given steps:
- From the home screen of your device, swipe up the app in an empty area to open the Apps tray.
- Now, click on the Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Apps
- Now, select the app which you want from the available list.
- If you want to see preinstalled apps then select the menu icon and click on the Show systems apps.
- Now, go to the Storage section and select Clear Cache.
- After that, tap on the Clear Data and click on the Delete
For Huawei devices:-
If you use Huawei devices, which is a little bit different from Samsung devices. So, follow the below-given steps
- Go to the Home screen and click on the All Apps icon.
- Scroll down and select the Settings
- Again, scroll down and click on the Manage apps.
- Now, click on the All
- Again, scroll down and select Google play store application.
- Now, click on the Clear Cache.
- After that, click on the Clear data.
Now, restart your device and check if Google play error code 910 has been resolved.
2. Remove your Google account from the Google Play store and add them again:-
As you know, the Google Play Store will store your data. Sometimes it might be corrupted and cause the error. So, you should remove your account to fix this issue and again add them.
- First of all, launch your Settings app and try to access the Accounts
- Now, find your Google account from the Users & account screen.
- Once you find then tap on it.
- Scroll down and click on the Remove
- Go back to the user & account screen and scroll down to select an Add account
- A new window will be open, from there click on the Google option and follow the on-screen instruction to add your Google account.
3. Remove SD card from your Android device:-
Sometimes, it also happens that your SD card is corrupted and causes the issue. So, make sure that you are using a correct SD card. If you find any issues in your SD card then remove it to fix the issue.
4. Wipe the cache partition of your Android device:-
It may also happen that stored cache data in the dedicated partition of the phone are corrupted. It creates a problem on your android device as well as the Google Play Store. To remove this corrupted data, you have to wipe the cache partition of the Android device from recovery mode.
The wipe method varies with different Android devices.
For Samsung devices:-
- First of all, turn off your Android device.
- Now, press and hold the volume up key and home button
- After that, press and hold the power key.
- Once, you see the device logo on screen display then leave the power button only.
- After that, you will see the Android logo on screen display then leave all the key.
- Now, press the volume down key many times to highlighting the “wipe cache partition”.
- For selecting, press the power key.
- Again, press volume down key to highlight Yes option and press power button to select.
- Once the wipe cache partition process is finished then the “Reboot system now” option is highlighted.
- Now, press the power button to restart the Android device.
- Open Google Play Store and see if the error has been fixed.
For Huawei devices:-
- At first, turn off your Android device.
- Now, press and hold the volume up key and power button
- You can see, your Android device will enter in the “stock recovery mode”.
- Now, use volume keys to highlighting the “wipe cache partition” and use the power button to select it.
- Once the process is complete then reboot your Android device.
- Now, restart your Android device and see Google play error code 910 has been resolved.
In this blog, we mentioned quick solutions to Google play error code 910. I hope, it is helpful for you. If you have any doubts regarding this then you can also call to our expert team for a quick solution with great effort in a short time period.